Thursday, September 13, 2012

Mish mash


Never fails when I'm looking for a graphic to go with a post there is a rock group by that very name to go with the concept. Okay then I go with the flow and send some love their way. Not that I've ever heard of such a group or will ever see them again.

In experiment, the Cleveland Museum of Art will replace a roomful of Rodins with a roomful of purple balloons.
I can only assume that they're all waiting with great excitement for the much touted traveling turd exhibition due in next month. After which there are roomers of a used condom display and road kill extravaganza. How exciting! The paint is drying, film at eleven.

Herr Bloomberg has managed to get his Big Gulp ban passed in NYC thereby limiting sodas to 16 ozs. in restaurants bars, and 7-11s. Wonder if I were to bring my own pitcher in for a refill will they just charge me for 5 or 6 gulps? Sorry Mikey there's always loopholes. You of all people should know that.

An interesting website and a peek into tomorrow by what they're working on today but I'll save that for tomorrow. In the mean time beam me up Scotty there's no intelligent life on this planet. the engineer

1 comment:

Randal Graves said...

When the city is already full of turds, why would any travel here?