Friday, May 25, 2007

Tough week

It was a physical week for me with much demolition work. Watched as another contractor fall through the roof. Luckily he came out of it without a scratch. Said he might need to change his underwear.
The Dems have gotten my ire. If they don't stand up and get (what do you call it) "bolas" I'm going to start looking for another party to support.
Still working on a whiz bang Memorial Day post. I just hope my media skills and e blogger are up to it. Stay tuned we'll see what happens.

1 comment:

Chuck said...

Be careful out there.

I understand your frustration with the Democrats that all of our hope was riding on. Disbelief comes hard these days, but somehow TPTB manage to evoke that in me more frequently.

I hope you & your family have a safe Memorial weekend!