Saturday, April 28, 2007

Long Week




This is about how I feel today.
It seems that the weeks are running together as work has continued 24/7 on the project I've been trying to finish.
And it seems that the news is not much better or maybe not. I see we have a new sex scandal in DC. Hummm sex, drugs, money, power. Nothing seems to change. Another cronie is investigated. Another hearing another trial another prison sentence and Bush Inc. is falling apart at the seams. A thought comes to mind " you shall know them by their deeds" I'll let you fill in your own blank there. As for me, I think I'll lay down. Kitty has the right idea.

2 comments:

shayera said...

Sorry about the rough couple weeks. I hope things get better soon.
I can't wait to see how things work out in the next couple weeks.

Demeur said...

Unfortunately I've just been informed that the next phase of this project is coming up in a few weeks and it's three times larger than what we just did :( And ofcourse they wanted all of this completed last year.