Monday, October 22, 2007

I may be out for a while

Looks like my trusty puter is starting to give up the ghost. It's been crashing of it's own accord even after many system checks and repairs. Even this message may not make it to you as blogger is telling me that something is wrong. Wonder if the NSA has caught on to us and is preventing our revolutionary idea of taking back this country from getting out. If so (he said donning his tin foil hat) then I'll copy it and take it to another 'puter' for broadcast. You can't keep the truth down and the lies and the bs will be reveiled. I'm a great fan of Thomas Payne and the rest of the revolutionarys and not the phonys in the White House.

Update: looks like it was an innertube thing and not the computer neighbors were having problems too.

1 comment:

Chuck said...

"I'm a great fan of Thomas Payne and the rest of the revolutionarys and not the phonys in the White House."

You're not alone. Good luck with that computer problem.