Tuesday, April 8, 2008

Karma

Sometime in the late 80's early 90's I was just beginning my wonderful journey into the field of hazardous waste. Like most contractual jobs work wasn't always consistant. I recall one time I got behind on the mortgage payments. Not super late but late enough to have the bank call wondering when I was going to make the payment. I was going to get paid in a few days because I had a check coming on Friday so I told them they'd have it on Monday for sure. Friday came and accounting had messed up my pay and there was no check. I called and tried to explain what had happened. The guy on the other end of the line started in with a rant about forclosure and how I should get another job if I wasn't making it. I just thought to myself "wait till the shoe is on the other foot". Well today I got my wish. I know right now that that guy does not have a job and I hope he was now high up in their home loan department.

Paybacks

No comments: