Thursday, February 10, 2011


This reminds me how I'd love to have the job of John Boehner. Where else can you make over $168,000 per year and all you have to do is tout some catch phrases.

"Tax cuts"
"Spending cuts"
"No abortions for anyone"
"Government too big"
"The American people have said"
"No regulations"
"No"
"Hell no!"

What a job. Spend most of your time either on the golf course or at a fundraiser for yourself. Must be hard to stay sober long enough to present a coherent sentence when the cameras are on but then you can always cry as a diversion. That'll throw them off track. Oops I forgot he doesn't want anymore cameras.

John has definitely forgotten what an honest days work really is. What important bills have the GOP accomplished in the first 35 days of taking power in the House? If you said absolutely nothing you win a gold star.

9 comments:

BBC said...

The government claims that those filing for unemployment is down and we are heading to a recovery, hahahaha

But they just figured out another way to make it sound better by separating those collecting unemployment from those that can't get it anymore.

I'm okay as long as the SS pot doesn't go dry, then I would have to scrounge up some work, even if it just paid five bucks an hour.

Anonymous said...

I always call my doctor if my Boehner lasts more than four hours.

Randal Graves said...

Golf course or fundraiser? Those are low blows. Everyone knows he spends most of his time carefully spraying orange.

Tom Harper said...

I didn't know Boner's vocabulary even included those phrases you mentioned. I thought he just sat in his tanning booth all day and recited "The American People" twenty times a minute.

jmsjoin said...

Except for giving the rich more of their taxes back they are not accomplishing anything and it's the tea partiers stopping them. Funny as hell Anonymous.

BBC said...

King County residents will receive their 2011 property tax bills next week - and people in Seattle will see their levy go up nearly 8 percent.

For the owner of an average home, that translates into about $323 in additional property taxes.

I guess that the city doesn't see a recession out there.

BBC said...

I think that only homes worth over 500K should have extra taxes put on them, let the rich pay for all this shit.

BBC said...

Trump dangles potential 2012 bid before CPAC

Just when I thought things couldn't get anymore weird, they did.

Anonymous said...

...But if that Boehner is orange I call after two hours.