Friday, January 13, 2012

It's Friday and you know what that means


Call me a nihilist but the way things are going we might as well throw a big end of the world party. That's right. A wild naked drunken drugged up loud music dance around the fire blast. Then when everybody is three sheets to the wind and falling down crazy fire off the nukes. It'd only take a couple of dozen to end life on this planet as we know it. And why not? We've pretty much screwed things up for any future generation to endure. Why not just go out in one final hoopla? Make it something that even make Caligula blush. An orgasmic blast of epic proportions. Fire up your favorite tunes at ear shattering volume. Strip off you clothes and say howdy neighbor yee haw the end is near! Break open that special bottle. Down your favorite drug. Smoke em if you got em. Grab that guy or gal you had your eye on and get down cause there'll be nothing left in the morning but a burned out cinder. No need to cover your ears kiddies cause mom and dad don't care. Always wanted to get into things you shouldn't? Well now's your chance. Eat a bowl of butter. Cover yourself in whip cream. Pull down you pants and slid on the ice. Everything is fair game. Run your car into a tree. Time for everybody to be free. Slash a tire. Build a fire. Don't worry where you do it when you need to take a pee. Paint you body brown. Slither on the ground. Cause nobody will care you see. Stuff jello in your pocket. Is that a sound of a rocket? No the parties not over just yet. Kick open the door to the Scream Room cause nobody cares you bet. Armageddon's on it's way so it's time to play. Party hardy while you still can. Cover your eyes. Cover you ears. The blast wave 'll get you so have no fears.

Tags: Doin' the apocalyptic shuffle, Ansel Adams raised from the dead, I got mine you got yours so the hell with all of us, Fun things to think about with too much time on you hands.

9 comments:

Randal Graves said...

'bout damn time you realized everything is pointless.

Tom Harper said...

I like your approach, all except for the nukes. Nukes will kill everything. I'd rather have a virus that kills only humans (painlessly) and leaves everything else intact.

There used to be a rumor that Earth First! was developing such a virus. I doubt it, but it's an excellent idea.

Mauigirl said...

I'm kind of liking this idea.

BBC said...

You need to learn how to make a proper link.

Call me a nihilist but the way things are going we might as well throw a big end of the world party.

We all know it's going to be ugly at the end, like Deadwood was, but if you don't mind I'll set out the party and just hunker down with some beer and take pot shots at those going by to keep everyone alert.

Demeur said...

Oh Billy now you're a party pooper? Thought you'd be down on the beach dancing around the fire waiting for the spirit to lift us all up.

Ranch Chimp said...

Heh, heh, heh, heh, heh ... I think you refered to this post as what I was posting or something ... you said "force"? (I think? I read your previous one's, yet no similarities)

But "no" ... I never needed an end or apocalyptic event to do what I want, even off the wall shit, I've alwayz liked my dish on the edge at time's .. for me it's the "spice of life"

Need to get to bed soon, it's 1:12 am here in Dallas : )

Phil said...

I think I did all that last night, most of it anyway.

Cheer up, at least you don't have the clap.

Lol.

BBC said...

If I was young I might get out there and be a part of it all, but now I just like my peace and quite.

Things will go to hell in the big cities before they do here.

BBC said...

It appears that the fun and festivities have already begun in New Orleans.