Wednesday, December 24, 2008

A 7-11 Christmas



I know I posted this before so consider this a rerun. They sure are running a lot of them on TV these days. I thought I'd add this to my Christmas email because I'm not sending out cards. It's been so crappy here I haven't been out for nearly two weeks other than a walk to the nearest 7-11 for coffee. I cleaned off part of the drive. It was an inch of ice and three to four inches of compact snow and now I here we're going to get another 2" to 6" more. For joy for joy. The roads are mush on top of ice and non of the parking lots are were plowed or shoveled. Tried to go to the bank down the road yesterday only to find that they all went home early and it was closed. So if we get more than an inch or two it looks like I'll be doing the Xmas shopping at the 7-11. I wonder if they sell turkeys?

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Whatever you do, please stay away from those spinning hot dogs.

I hope you have a wonderful holiday, Demeur!

pygalgia said...

I remember how Puget Sound shut down in the face of snow. Here in Flagstaff we've had 3 feet over the past week, and the forcast for tomorrow is "blizzard conditions". Looks like a quiet holiday at home.

Anonymous said...

Hope you had a great Christmas Demeur!