Friday, January 29, 2010

It's Friday and you know what that means



I'm back. Aced the class and the test. Things are pretty much as I left them and republicans are still assholes. And for those who disagree tough beans. Now over the course of the next few weeks I may be nice and pass on my newly gained wealth of knowledge and save you some big bucks. Until then I'll be busy putting my exploded head back together. Nothing like taking a three month class and cramming it into two weeks.

Update: almost forgot there were six more banks that went under on Friday. Two in Ga and one each in Mn, Fla, Wa, Ca.

7 comments:

The Blog Fodder said...

Congratulations on the class. Hope it gets you into gainfully employed land again.

BBC said...

Speaking of banks, I had a nice chat with the sexy redhead in my branch yesterday. Told her that she is nice eye candy and all that, made her day.

You're going to save me some money? You learned how to make cheap bombs?

Demeur said...

What are you planning on knocking over Wall Street?

In your case you could probably teach people how to squeeze dollars out of dimes.

jmsjoin said...

Glad it is over and you survived it. Let's hope you can put it to work!

BBC said...

Anonymous said...

[B]NZBsRus.com[/B]
Forget Slow Downloads With NZB Files You Can Rapidly Search Movies, PC Games, Music, Applications and Download Them @ Alarming Rates

[URL=http://www.nzbsrus.com][B]NZB[/B][/URL]


Anonymous, has anyone mentioned that you are a fucking idiot?

Knocking over Wall Street? Wall Street, White House, whatever, depends on what I can afford to do....

darkblack said...

Congrats on passing, Demeur.

;>)

S.W. Anderson said...

I nearly fell off my chair laughing when I saw the photo. That's exactly what one of my cats would do.

Congrats on acing the course. I've had intensive educational experiences like that — exhilarating, but a person can't keep that madcap pace up indefinitely.