Friday, December 31, 2010

New Year's eve pussy


Especially when it's self inflicted!

Well here's a year I'd like to forget. I'll be kicking back and listening to all the monkeys out there getting stupid and crashing into each other.

Resolutions? Oh I've kept the one I made several decades ago and that was never to make new years' resolutions. Now let's see what banks collapsed just before the year end deadline. So far nothing but I'll check later. They don't seem to get recorded until later this evening. Until then be safe. Don't do anything I wouldn't do and if you do don't name it after me.

8 comments:

The Blog Fodder said...

Happy New Year. Or perhaps, I should simply hope it turns out far better than you expect.

Roger Owen Green said...

"Hi, officer, Demeur told me to do that." Yeah, right. To a better 2011.

BBC said...

Especially when it's self inflicted!

Well there ya go.

I'll be in bed before nine.

S.W. Anderson said...

Happy New Year — and my sincere hope for a better year for you, Demeur, and for so many others. 2011 won't have to work too hard to be better than 2010.

Goodbye, too, to a a decade that can be summed up as the pits.

BBC, you'll be in bed before 9? Whew, I thought I was leading a tame life.

tim said...

Hey man, just stooped by to wish you a very Happy New Year!!!
Let's hope this one is better than the last..
Tim and Melissa

PS you got to watch them pussies..

Tim said...

Ha stooped that will teach me not to drink while typing..Fuck me..

Randal Graves said...

It's the third, so I'm guessing the booze was extra potent this year.

BBC said...

Randal, I don't think he drinks, just deals with shit.