Wednesday, March 14, 2007

Hump day plus

As my week is quickly coming to an end but not quick enough, seems that there some familiar phrases coming out of the white house. Remember "Heck of a job Brownie" or "Heck of a job Rumsfeld" all just before they got fired. I think Jack Cafferty summed it up nicely when he said something to the effect that I'll bet you a tunafish sandwich Gonzales won't be around long. And hopefully not, but then I wonder what will happen to those that got fired for political reasons. It would be nice if these people could have no political affiliations however even judges who are elected have a past that gives an indication as to their political leanings. This is starting to remind me of what happened Germany, Russia and Ireland. The concept that you are not giving enough support for those at the top and therefore we will eliminate you. It's a sad state of affairs when you join an organization only to have it try ruin your reputation. Maybe Grocho Marx was right when he said "I'd never want to be a member of a club that would have me as a member".

No comments: