Sunday, March 25, 2007
I was just thinking about all the problems we face in the U.S today and I think it's time to really work on some solutions. Here's mine feel free to add you own in the comments.
1. Double penalties for politicians who break the law.
(Hey they're the ones who make the laws they should be able to follow them)
2. Drug testing for politicians just like the rest of the country
( I haven't worked for a company in the last 20 years that didn't require it)
3. Spending limits on campaigns giving everyone a fair chance.
4. TV air time paid for by 10 corporate sponsors per candidate picked by lottery if necessary.
5. Six month maximum for campaigning. (Stars are created in six to eight weeks)
Other solutions I'm working on include health care and education.