1. Who was Harry Patch? (hint: it's not a porn star)
2. What group didn't get a raise in minimum wage?
3. What U.S. city will be the first to tax marijuana?
4. What are screen door parties?
5. What did the villagers do in the Bihar state in India to promote rain?
Answers later today
Pencils down here's the answers:
1. Holte is correct Harry Patch was the last surviving Brit of WWI died at age 111.
2. Waiters and those getting tips got no raise (great and with a down economy I'm sure tips are down as well).
3. Oakland will be the first to tax medical marijuana.
4. Screen door parties? Parties held in Alaska for Sarah Palin as in "Don't let the screen door hit you in the ass on the way out".
5. They had their virgin daughters plow fields in the nude.