Tuesday, August 18, 2009

Forget Bipartisanship



I happened to turn on C-span yesterday and much to my displeasure it was a republican bloggers conference. I quickly held my nose and dawned my moon suit and respirator and watched for about ten minutes. Luckily it was at the very end or my TV would have had a shoe thrown through its screen. The very end and the gist of this meeting was that the republicans realize that they have no power left in this country so their stratigy will be to be nothing more than a road block to any legislation, no new ideas or bipartisanship from their side of the isle. Now if these guys worked for any private company in the U.S. it wouldn't be long before they'd be out on their ass and they wouldn't be collecting unemployment either. Remember if you're fired for just cause no check for you. I can think of two good examples that come to mind with these guys. The first is my cat in the morning. I no sooner wake up and head for the bathroom and that cat must go from wherever she is in the house directly to an underfoot position. We could sign her up as a tackle for the Seattle Sea Hawks and she would do quite well. The second example is that braty kid at the supermarket checkout. With tears and snot running down his face he's screeching at his mother as loud as he can "Mommy I want more tax cuts!!" And you know mom won't have peace until jr. gets something from the tax cut candy rack.
And that brings me to the last bit. of one Ronald Raygoon the Jesus Christ of the republican party who once said "the problem IS government. We need to shrink it down small enough that we can drown it in a bathtub." Only problem there is that the bathtub was forclosed on and there wasn't enough taxes to pay the water bill.

5 comments:

Randal Graves said...

Right on! I'm sick of the fact that candy that used to cost 50 cents now costs 65 cents and I know that extra 15 is going to subsidize some hippie commune in California. Grab your assault rifles, patriots! No Reeses without representation!

Utah Savage said...

That bastard Randal always beats me to the draw. Fortunately I carry my switchblade with me at all times. He won't see my weapon until...

Great illustration of what the thugs are doing and how the system works.

Unknown said...

Damn you are good! Glad I found you at Randal's place. I find a lot of good bloggers there, bless his cracker ass. ;p

jmsjoin said...

Excellent picture Bud! They are doing their damnedest to make Obama fail and create our Waterloo! They will succeed in defeating any bipartisanship period and blame it on Obama. I am just sickened that people do not see what the scum have been doing from day one!

Hi Dusty and Utah!

Tom Harper said...

I don't even know if it matters any more whether Republicans win or lose an election. They've gotten so good at organizing an army of gullible dunces to go out and protest and recite their talking points -- who needs the democratic process?

Just send out jillions of e-mails telling people that Obama will euthanize their grandmothers, and Bingo! You get a bunch of huge phony "protests" and the will of the majority gets thwarted again.