Wednesday, September 23, 2009

Blast you Graves!


Randal that is. He got me thinking about zombies with one of his esoteric pieces. One thing lead to another and here I am posting about it. And you know when you look for a photo to match that could take hours as you're lead through a labyrinth of blogs and myspace pages getting sidetracked in information you never thought about since college. Now where was I? Oh yes it was Graves contention that zombies eat rice-a-roni which may be true I've never really studied them. It must be a side dish as I know their main diet is human flesh. Of course he had to mention that through the powers of science or should I say the mistakes of science that there are 50ft sharks. See image below



Now come to find out that scientists are studying zombies.
In their study, the researchers from the University of Ottawa and Carleton University (also in Ottawa) posed a question: If there was to be a battle between zombies and the living, who would win?
Good thing these are Canadians and not our sane American scientists who have better things to waste time on like cross breading tomatoes with god knows what to probably get something that will eat insects and weeds and jump into the collection basket at harvest time.

Then there's the issue of ghouls

But I think I'll save that for another day. Hey it's not even Halloween yet even though the retailers are heading into the Christmas push.

5 comments:

Randal Graves said...

Given the sheer dumbassery of homo sapiens, my money is on homo romeroensis. Unless we can get them to substitute human brains for tasty Canadian bacon.

Holte Ender said...

Don't get sucked into Gravesisms, he doesn't eat Wheaties for breakfast, he devours shredded dictionaries. He must be on the Zs right now.

jmsjoin said...

Pretty good! Love the shark photo.

S.W. Anderson said...

That top illustration — it's from some congress member's town hall in South Carolina, right?

Bee said...

I'd comment, but I'm too busy LOL!