Wednesday, September 30, 2009

No pink toed tarantulas here



Sad to see that the public option didn't make it through the first round and you can lodge your complaints with these republidems who voted against it. With millions of dollars being slid into their pockets they really are whores bought and paid for. If you live in a state with one of these slime drop them a fax or call or you can go to their web site and leave an email.

AUCUS: Phone: (202) 224-2651 Fax: (202) 224-9412
LINCOLN: Phone: (202) 224-4843 Fax: (202) 228-1371
CONRAD: Phone: (202) 224-2043 Fax: (202) 224-7776
NELSON: Phone: (202) 224-5274 Fax: (202) 228-2183
CARPER: Phone: (202) 224-2441 Fax: (202) 228-2190

A big hat tip to the notorious Political Cat for his handy paw work on this.

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

When the day comes that they're in line with me and 200 other folks, tying to wait til the nurse's assistant can see me, I'll agree to it.

jmsjoin said...

I am still not prepared to call it dead but If we have to do without it that is okay as long as predetermined and caps are outlawed!

Randal Graves said...

I'm shocked - shocked! - that Congress remains in the pocket of the real leaders of Murka.

Tom Harper said...

I share Randal's shock and awe over this revolting development. This isn't the America that Ward Cleaver grew up in.

BBC said...

I eat everything they say I'm not supposed to eat, and drink my share of beer. And I'm in better shape than most of those whining about good health care.

People abuse themselves and then want some system to save them, screw it, we can't afford that. And most of them don't deserve to be saved anyway, it's not like they ever did much for society and improving it.

I don't want any system to save me, I'm okay with just getting dead, hopefully with mention on the front page. And I'll bet I get that. :-)

BBC said...

I think that everyone should be spayed and neutered until there isn't any of us left. Mankind is a plague on this planet.

Premier Financial Alliance said...

Premier Financial Alliance 100% professional as well as genuine company where one can fulfill ones financial dreams. Financial Alliance that this company has, is strong and has been serving great to many companies. Unique thing about this company is that you don’t need money to fulfill your financial dream. So, if you are enthusiastic and young. You can do his easily. Just you need to join Premier Financial Alliance and you can easily earn more than what you may be expected.