Thursday, May 13, 2010

Mixed nuts Thursday



President Obama goes to Buffalo for Buffalo wings. I'm just glad he didn't go to Humptulips.

As I figured BP fudged the blowout preventer tests. No state or federal inspector was there to verify that the tests were done properly according to a whistle blower. How'd they do it? Simple, instead of running the test for the required five minutes they ran it at 30 seconds then penned in to make it look like it was done for five.

So here we go chasing the Talaban and Al Qaeda all around the middle east. Got news for ya I just had an infestation of ants. I'd clean and spray one area and the ants would just move to where I wasn't. Sound familiar? At least I don't have to spend hundreds of billions getting rid of these guys.

And like zombies the Cavs fade into the sunset. So kitty doesn't have to worry because these bumbling stumbling zombies can't hurt you.

4 comments:

BBC said...

As I recall, chalk dust will keep ants away.

Of course caulking a place good helps also.

BBC said...

IRISH WOMEN

First Date: You both get drunk and have sex.

Second Date: You both get drunk and have sex.

20th Anniversary: You both get drunk and have sex.

Don't you just love Irish women?

Randal Graves said...

Maybe we should go after terrorists with Raid. Be cheaper.

Tom Harper said...

Huh huh huh uh uh, Dude, you said Humptulips.