Friday, June 1, 2012

Friday beaver and some sick news


Just when you thought things could not get sicker they do. The world sure could use some type of tonic or medication. After a spate of killings here and elsewhere I flip on Canadian news (they actually cover what's going on in the rest of the world unlike here). I find before me one of the most heinous of crimes committed that I can remember. One Luka Rocco Magnotta murdered then dismembered the body of his victim sending some body parts to offices of two Canadian parties Conservative and Liberals. This act in itself would be disgusting enough but in talking to an individual last night who lived nearby the murder scene (the net is an amazing tool) I find that this young man documented on his video posted on his website having had sex with the torso after the murder. Something not reported in any of the main stream news.

I surely hope they can apprehend this guy and do so quickly before he acts again. It was reported that the police believe he has left Canada and may be in France.

I'll let you Google the rest of the story should you be that interested. Just pick any Canadian news. I'm sure he's front page.

Bank fails don't seem that bad now. Later...

5 comments:

BBC said...

I'm not interested in reading more about it. It's just a ripple in the force, or would that be farce?

Randal Graves said...

I sense a disturbance in the farce.

I was once the burper, but now I am the farter.

Only a farter of evil, Darth.

Demeur said...

You stole my line Randal now give it back!

The Blog Fodder said...

Gross. At least he didn't eat any of it, or did he? Certainly not a well man and once started it will happen again. Interpol is looking I understand.
On a lighter note
There once was a hermit named Dave
Who kept a dead whore in his cave
He said with a grin
As he wiped off his chin
Think of the money I save

Demeur said...

Now what's that again that rhymes with Nantucket?