Tuesday, June 24, 2008

Random things

Part I
Just wondering where all of those petro dollars are going I wondered what the Arabs are doing with all that spare cash. After all you can only buy so many Rolls and I'm sure they have enough to have their wives covered in gold and jewels. I had forgotten about this little project they are working on for the last few years.


Starting prices for a home on this Arab Disneyland - 25 million.

Part II
GJG sent me a meme. I usually don't do memes but since he's retired and doesn't seem to have much else to do I'll humor him, but I must warn it won't be like reading Hemingway.

1. What were you doing five years ago
The same thing I've been doing for the last 18+ years Hazardous Waste removal.
2) What are 5 things on your to-do list for today?
Didn't have anything planned, I will need to start getting my tools ready for work they're probably moldy right now.
3) What are 5 snacks you enjoy?
Chocolate cake, mars dark bars, fudge, german chocolate cake, chocolate ice cream with chocolate sauce what can I say I'm a chocoholic.
4) What are five things you would do if you were a billionaire?
Buy a hotel and fill it with homeless people
Pay for somebodys operation
Invest in solar energy
Finish my dental work
Take a vacation
5) What are five jobs you’ve had?
Delivered free samples
Janitor
Photographer
Hazardous waste worker (Hazwoper)

I'd like to tag the following people Distributorcap, Busted Knuckles and Dark Black but hey I know you guys and you probably like your privacy so if you don't that's okay by me.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

"Buy a hotel and fill it with homeless people" - That's the best idea I've heard in a long time!