Wednesday, September 24, 2008

Not so fast

Those top brass that though they were going to run out of this situation with their golden exit plans better think again. The FBI is investigating and set to hit them with fraud charges. We can only hope but then remember who's in charge of the justice department. I can only hope that BOOOSH's friends land up like Ken Lay loosing everything he owned. My only regret was that he didn't live long enough to suffer like the widows he ripped off.

Payback time

3 comments:

Roger Owen Green said...

Did I not say this two days ago? Actually Dawn did, but I agree - it's one mother of a FRAUD.

BBC said...

Well, over here at Polly's Honky Tonk Saloon and Whorehouse we are just setting up the best we can for the hard times we think are coming.

At 65 years of age now it's always pretty much been the same for me. I've just always slid along dealing with whatever I had to deal with and things have never been to hard.

In my mind anyway. But that's just me, isn't it? I can wake up in the morning, toss the tarp off of me and start a fire for coffee and say, "Lets go kick this day in the ass."

I've always been gifted that way.

BBC said...

It is not true that I had sex with your mother. Well, it might be. LOL