Friday, September 12, 2008

Okay I've been tagged - god I hate these things

1. Where was I ten years ago?
Crawling through tunnels at Boeing cleaning up chemical spills.
2. What was on my To Do list today?
Threw it out. I had company.
3. What would I do if I were a billionaire?
How many billion? I've got big plans and a couple of billion wouldn't do it.
4. Five places I've lived:
Like the guy who tagged me I've lived all over the U.S. Used to be a traveling photographer.
5. Bad habits:
Smoke. I don't drink or do drugs. But if you do that's your business.

Thanks Mrmacrum I'll remember you when I come across one of these meme things.

2 comments:

MRMacrum said...

So now I'll have to keep an eye out huh? I will try to remember to keep the door locked.

BBC said...

Ten years ago I was in the process of moving here, took me all summer long.

Oh, yeah, To Do List.... Hell, I never pay any attention to it, just do what I decide to do.

I don't want a billion.

Sequim is growing like a bad weed, at the rate it's going it will be bigger than Port Angeles soon.

Well, better there than here, I wish half of this town would just move away.