For Gary who was wondering how to capture images from a web page.
1. Click on the image you want to use.
2. With the image highlighted (it turns blue) hold the mouse button and drag the image to your desktop.
3. Go to the add image button over your create post box (second little picture icon from the right)
4. Click on add image.
5. In the upload image box click on choose file.
6. A box with your computer files comes up.
7. Click on the image file from the list
8. Click the choose button on the right of the files
9. Click upload image button
10.Click done when the image finishes uploading
When the image is uploading you'll see an exclamation point with spinning dashes going around it. Sometimes for some unknown reason the process will hang and not finish. If the image doesn't upload in a minute or two then try again. Sometimes the server is busy or they are working on the system.
This is the way it's done with a Mac and should work with Windows. If you are using Windows and having problems you'll have to ask Wayne or Rose. I don't do Windoz
Here's your mug