Friday, July 25, 2008

We interupt the regularly scheduled beaver Friday


MAYDAY MAYDAY MAYDAY
We're sorry to interupt beaver Friday with a call for help.
A long time blogger and all around good guy Monkeyfister is having puter problems. The Monk has done so much for blogging and the internet I feel that we owe it to him to lend a hand. Any of you computer geeks out there who's got a minute pop over to his place. I'm no hardware whiz, but I think the problem might be with his ram. Without seeing the problem first hand I'd only be guessing. You can get to his site at the following link:

Monkeyfister

A quick response would be in order here as he is thinking of trying out his 12 guage on it in the back yard.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I dropped a comment after reading the woes of his computing. Yup, been there, done that like we all have I suspect.

I tend to think it's software related myself, but it could very well be hardware. Just need more info, and that's what i asked him for.

Seems like someone I would get along with, hope he pulls through or contacts me.