• North Korean nuclear test ready 'soon'
Wonder if they're any better at this than their rocket science?
• The $50 light bulb you’ve already paid for
This is the bulb that lasts for 20 years? I guess we'll have to wait 5 years until the company outsources production to the Chinese and the price comes down. Wait a minute if we've already paid for it then kindly fork it over.
• Ann Romney says talking to women makes her sure of victory
• Which women? Older rich women with grown kids.
• Hugh Hefner declares war on bedroom politics
• What an assault with condoms?
• Man stops policeman, confesses to murder 25 years ago
He must need health care coverage because that's the only way you can get it now is in prison
• Couple accidentally shot at gun safety class
• Looks like somebody fails the class. Wonder if they give refunds?
• Key witness to testify against former John Edwards
• I thought he was still John Edwards.
• George Zimmerman being tracked by sensitive GPS device
• Better that than an old hunting dog I guess.
• Man charged with felony for allegedly stealing $1 McDonald's soda
• Would they give him the chair if he stole the fries along with that?
Almost forgot there was one bank fail last week. The pace has slowed so much that I forgot to check. Are we coming to the end of the economic poop storm or is the other shoe going to drop?